Skip to main content

Web Stories

Featured

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281   Yo. Another day passed. It was not an usual day. I ate a looot of oily food today. I guess it's alright since I didn't eat anything during the day and I observed fast on past two days. I worked on my music like every day. My mom and sister went to the temple early in morning but I went later . Still, I had to wake up around one and half hour earlier than my usual time. Its quite cold in the morning. I understand why people have already started wearing jackets and hoodies. But during the day, it can get very warm. My sister had terrible headache through out the day. It could be because of multiple reasons. She woke up early, couldn't take a nap or maybe because she went to the city yesterday and had to navigate through extreme traffic. But I took a long and great nap during the day. I also took some iq tests at night. I have been very curious about my iq. Even though I don't trust them completely, they can give me a rough estimate. The we...

Memoir of the Loser - Day 0

 Memoir of the Loser - Day 0

Today, it's been two years since the last day of high school. Honestly, life hadn't gone the way I had expected it to go to. Not that I had high expectations in the first place. But I have only lost and gained nothing over time that made the person I am today. A Loser. Honestly, I didn't want to do something crazy.

But I didn't want to go college at any cost after school. I hated school with all my well being and I had decided that as soon as I would get out the school, I would do what I wanted to do.

I... I wanted to become a musician. But soon I was forced to realize that it was just a hopeless dream. There was no way I could become a musician. Why, you may ask. It might sound pathetic and honestly, it is. But i couldn't pursue my dream of becoming a musician because I had nothing to make music with.

Yep, that's right. The only things I had was my Laptop. Honestly, calling it a laptop is an exaggeration. the only thing I can do on this junk is open webpages. I can't even watch a youtube video on this thing. It just reminds me of how sad it is. And the moment I open more than few tabs in a browser, it crashes. And yet I using it to write this. Now you might say that I could have just bought a decent laptop. Well, I don't belong to a financially stable family. That's an understatement to be honest. I have just accepted it now. It's my reality. It's not like it will change if I deny it. 

However, lack of equipment was not the only problem. Let's just say I gave up before I even tried. Because what was the guarantee that I would actually achieve something if I pursued my passion? I knew myself and the fact that I am not super lucky. In fact, my luck is worse than average person's. What were the chances of me becoming a successful musician even if I Had proper equipment.It was almost none. But why am I even writing this? What does it even mean?

Actually, even after I realized that I couldn't become a musician, I still didn't want to go to college. Not that I could afford it in the first place. So, I decided to do something to do something else entirely. I decided to become a writer. Yes, you heard, I mean read it right. It required zero investment except a paper and pencil. 

But what actually did I write? I wrote a novel that I finished just few months ago. But since I wrote it on paper, I now have to type everything on my laptop again. Pain. Yes, I regret it. I have only wrote less than half of my novel currently. It will take few months at least to finish it.

But that's not the problem. What actually will I do after finishing typing the whole thing? Who knows if I will even get a publisher for my book. What if no one likes it? No, forget about that, what if even after getting the publisher, it doesn't sell?

I have a lot to worry but I have decided to leave it up to my future self. But since, I still have few months left until I complete my book, I decided to keep a record of everything that will happen everyday.

I used to keep a daily dairy but it has been too long since I stopped keeping one. So, I thought, why not make a blog to track my daily progress and events that will happen in my life. It was a perfect idea. Two birds, one stone. Hmph.

Yeah... I will write down everything that will happen in my life here from tomorrow. I can share things that I can't talk about to any one else without worrying about anything. I don't know if some one will actually read it or if I will be alive until tomorrow but I hope that I will be able to actually write down everyday. Lets just say, I am quite lazy and forgetful.

In the end, I just hope someone will eventually stumble upon this rant of mine and know what will happen to me. I will spread if across the internet on every platform. *EVIL LAUGH. I don't know if I will make it or if I will fail but whatever happens to me, I will have someone I can share it with, YOU. If someone is actually reading this, which I really hope, maybe few weeks, few months or even few years now, I hope someone finds this blog and get to know about me and my life. I really don't know but I can only hope. That's ironic... I am using the word hope too much. That doesn't fit a loser like me.

Yeah... how could I forget... whatever happens, I will forever be a loser.

Anyways, I hope I will actually be able to start tomorrow and 'you' will stay with me. See ya!

Comments

Popular Posts