Search This Blog
It is the memoir or you can say a diary, of a loser who is... me.
Web Stories
Featured
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Memoir of the Loser - Day 1
Memoir of the Loser - Day 1
Today, in the morning when I woke up, I felt like something was coming from my nose. I touched my nose and my fingers were red. I quickly ran to the bathroom and washed me nose and tried to stop the bleeding. I don't know why it happened but it stopped after few minutes. What a way to start your day...
But fortunately nothing bad happened today. Only for me thought. Because my aunt had to go to her home because her brother had a fight with his wife because of his dad. Oof...
Anyway, I am quite happy because I am actually writing. I also created accounts of nearly every popular social media except youtube. I don't think I will get anything from it, not that I expect anything from others :/
My sister also started her channel and she got a few subscribers, though all of them are known people. She also participated in a giveaway and won! Although she won mostly useless art supplies. Now, it will just gather dirt in some corner of our home.
Well... That's it, yeah. Today was a boring day but I am looking forward to days to come. Because weather forecast said that it is going to rain! YES! Its been really hot since last few days. But its going to change. I am really happy! How sad my life is...
Anyway... see ya... tomorrow, hopefully.
Visitors : 0
Comments
Post a Comment