Skip to main content

Web Stories

Featured

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281   Yo. Another day passed. It was not an usual day. I ate a looot of oily food today. I guess it's alright since I didn't eat anything during the day and I observed fast on past two days. I worked on my music like every day. My mom and sister went to the temple early in morning but I went later . Still, I had to wake up around one and half hour earlier than my usual time. Its quite cold in the morning. I understand why people have already started wearing jackets and hoodies. But during the day, it can get very warm. My sister had terrible headache through out the day. It could be because of multiple reasons. She woke up early, couldn't take a nap or maybe because she went to the city yesterday and had to navigate through extreme traffic. But I took a long and great nap during the day. I also took some iq tests at night. I have been very curious about my iq. Even though I don't trust them completely, they can give me a rough estimate. The we...

Memoir of the Loser - Day 11

 Memoir of the Loser - Day 11

It was a roller coaster ride of emotions this whole day. My laptop didn't work in morning. Last night, it failed to update so, I put it just like that hoping that it would be alright until morning but it wasn't. I began panicking. I tried everything and literally nothing worked. I could sign in like usual but after that it showed my wallpaper and cursor.

I searched on google and watched youtube videos. I even asked people online, but nope. Then I came across a article to do a safe boot. I did it and whole bunch of options popped up. I tried uninstalling updates and system repair but once again it didn't work. Then in afternoon, I used system recovery feature. But idiotic and dumb me forgot to put my laptop to charge. Battery drained and it failed. Then, when I boot up my laptop, only a blank screen showed up. I thought I was done for.

My mom was panicking too. As repairing it would cost money, obviously so, we prayed. In evening, I used system recovery again and nearly 4 hrs later, it booted up properly... I can't tell you how happy I am right now. I was saved from going to city and getting it repaired. I thought that I was going to lose everything in it but Thanks to God (atheists angry), I managed to get it back to work like normal. I still have to download those missing apps from few days go but hey, at least it works. Thank You, whoever prayed for me. I went to shrine immediately. I tried so many things and I had almost lost hope but it worked out.

Anyway, apart from that it was a windy and cloudy day. Its going to rain again. I also took my sister to the doctor but I accidentally hit her in jaw when i started jumping when my laptop started... smh. I was too happy..

She is angry and isn't talking to anyone. I need her phone though to download some things because my phone doesn't have enough storage, lol. Well, then see ya! I can finally proceed with other things I wanted to do. See ya;) Thanks again!

Comments

Popular Posts