Skip to main content

Web Stories

Featured

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281   Yo. Another day passed. It was not an usual day. I ate a looot of oily food today. I guess it's alright since I didn't eat anything during the day and I observed fast on past two days. I worked on my music like every day. My mom and sister went to the temple early in morning but I went later . Still, I had to wake up around one and half hour earlier than my usual time. Its quite cold in the morning. I understand why people have already started wearing jackets and hoodies. But during the day, it can get very warm. My sister had terrible headache through out the day. It could be because of multiple reasons. She woke up early, couldn't take a nap or maybe because she went to the city yesterday and had to navigate through extreme traffic. But I took a long and great nap during the day. I also took some iq tests at night. I have been very curious about my iq. Even though I don't trust them completely, they can give me a rough estimate. The we...

Memoir of the Loser - Day 2

 Memoir of the Loser - Day 2

It's day 2... can you believe it? Even I can't. I am actually writing. Lol. Anyway, it wasn't such a bad today. It was but then it rained in the evening. YES! Finally. 

Weather improved quite a lot.  It was cloudy but not anymore. I hope it will rain tomorrow as well. Although it will not be good for farmers and fields. But for me who has to sit in 40 degrees without even a fan, rain is a blessing. 

However, it was not a good day for my sister to say the least. In morning, she got bit by a bee on her foot. On top of that she was already sick. I took her to doctor and she is better now. Though she is quite annoying...

Also, yesterday i actually posted first time on other accounts. I got visitors  from Reddit, though only less than 5. Still, that's improvement. Though, I am sure they didn't anything I wrote :/ Well, that's it for today, apart from watching Youtube mystery videos and blaming my life, I did nothing.

 Oh by the way, my mom told me that a man from our area sold his land to send his son abroad. However, since he did that, he had fallen from his bike two times and can't even speak. Not only that, his son is stuck in Turkey since he was going illegally. I feel bad. I hope everything gets alright for them. Also, I have a surprise for you which I will tell tomorrow. See ya...


(I feel like I am crazy since I am talking to no one... maybe it will change, maybe... sigh)

Comments

Popular Posts