Search This Blog
It is the memoir or you can say a diary, of a loser who is... me.
Web Stories
Featured
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Memoir of the Loser - Day 3
Memoir of the Loser - Day 3
It's day 3, hmm... I can't believe it. Honestly, I am surprising myself. Let's see for how long this streak stays. Well, today was a great day as well. Because it wasn't that hot and it rained in the evening!
I just hope that it rains tonight. Sky is covered with scattered clouds, so maybe it will rain, I can only hope. Because if it doesn't rain, then I will have to wake up early tomorrow. If waking up alone wasn't enough, I will have to go somewhere with my uncle. But I hate going anywhere with him because I have to sit quietly the whole journey. Now he could go alone, only if he knew how to drive and hadn't sent his son abroad. Since last year, I have to do all house work. Pain...
My sister is not fine as well. She is sick but she still has to do household work even though she can't even walk. It's because of my aunt. Apparently, she is also sick and wants everyone to pay attention to her only.
Now, today, I made an account on Quora. Honestly, I didn't want to but I don't have a choice. I am thinking of making accounts on other platforms I haven't made on although i hate them. Also, yesterday I talked about a surprise but I couldn't do it. I wanted to make a YouTube channel and upload a video but I am still too lazy but I will soon, I promise... to myself.
By the way, today I had such a weird dream. I was back in school and let's just say it was weird. In the end, I started crying because I regretted doing what I am doing now, which 's nothing.
Well, that's it. Apart from watching videos and wasting my time, I did nothing. I did make a summary though... Anyway, I hope that it rains tonight and I make a YouTube channel soon. Pray for me, then, see ya!
Comments
Post a Comment