Search This Blog
It is the memoir or you can say a diary, of a loser who is... me.
Web Stories
Featured
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Memoir of the Loser - Day 4
Memoir of the Loser - Day 4
It wasn't a good day... It didn't rain last night so, I had to wake up early today and go with my uncle. It went just like I had expected.
Anyway, it's day 4? Wow... I am amazing, hmph. It was once again sunny and hot today but just few minutes ago, clouds covered the sky. Cool wind, lightning, light rain just made me forget about my bad day. I love it!
I tried to customize my website by submitting some sitemaps but it didn't really work. It's just so difficult to chose when you have so many choices. In morning I went to my cousin's shop to use wi-fi and I downloaded 10 Gb worth of apps, yep! Video editing apps for my YouTube channel which I haven't made yet but hopefully soon. Smh. My phone is begging for space, literally.
By the way, yesterday I got organic views, I am famous, lol. Hope, I don't jinx it. On other platforms, it's not going as expected but I will continue to post. We don't give up. Irony at its peak.
In after noon, when I woke up after sleeping... my neck hurt so much. Soft beds are not for me. Its quite weird, I know but I can't sleep on soft beds :/
Well, that's it. It was not interesting just like any other day but it's honest. I just pray that this journey goes smoothly and without any problems. See ya!
Comments
Post a Comment