Search This Blog
It is the memoir or you can say a diary, of a loser who is... me.
Web Stories
Featured
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Memoir of the Loser - Day 7
Memoir of the Loser - Day 7
It's the 7th day... A week. I am consistent, aren't I? Anyway, it was a normal day. Not good, not bad. I literally did nothing today. I only watched YouTube videos and slept, lol. That's why I am in such a place.
I heard that nintendo has a sued a guy again. Honestly, I have never been so grateful for not owning their product. Fuck them. Also, I checked and found out that these posts aren't getting indexed.
Well, who cares. I mean, I do but a little. There was a festival in my village but I stayed at home while my cousins went. Embodiment of laziness.
Today, I had to sew a strap of my bag. It is not in a good condition. I am using it since high school and it is crying for me to leave it. But I can't buy another one, so... It's going to suffer more.
Well, that's it for today. Quite a boring day, also I am doing something else, but that's a secret. To earn money, you have to do so much... smh... anyway, see ya!
(Btw Tank knocked out Ryan Garcia, who cares...)
Comments
Post a Comment