Search This Blog
It is the memoir or you can say a diary, of a loser who is... me.
Web Stories
Featured
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Memoir of the Loser - Day 8
Memoir of the Loser - Day 8
Eighth day... can you believe it? I can't. Let's see how long I last. So, it was another boring day but I did a lot of work... okay, a little bit. Smh. Still that's an improvement.
I finally found the way to customize this thing. I had to try so hard. But I still managed to find it. Hooray!! I shouldn't be that happy before even implementing it.
It was sunny again today and temperature is rising gradually. I wish I could go to iceland... okay, maybe that's too much. I just want to go to a cold place. But traveling requires money and I am... broke. Pain.
Well... that's enough rant for today. It was quite boring and lazy day. I just hope someone is reading it, well maybe not now but on future. See ya!
Comments
Post a Comment