Search This Blog
It is the memoir or you can say a diary, of a loser who is... me.
Web Stories
Featured
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Memoir of the Loser - Day 9
Memoir of the Loser - Day 9
Ahhhhh.... it was a terrible day. I couldn't get done anything today. Until afternoon I was trying to run a code to make an edu mail but it didn't work. I reinstalled everything many times but no.
As if it wasn't enough, 200 gb worth of apps and files vanished from my computer, literally. I did nothing. They just disappeared into oblivion. I checked recycle bin, used recovery software but no luck. Funny thing is files that were deleted were from one folder only. My laptop is actually dying...
I was thinking of doing so much today but nothing worked out. Pain. I was thinking of creating a youtube channel to post music that I used to make back in the day and the files that were deleted, yep were related to that. God doesn't want others listen to my music... Am i that terrible...smh
But I won't give up, at least I hope I don't. I have so much I want to do but neither the time, nor the resources. I just wish time stops or at least slows... I need to stop reading fantasy novels.
Well... that's it. Pray that I successfully recover those files... See ya :(
Comments
Post a Comment