Skip to main content

Web Stories

Featured

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281   Yo. Another day passed. It was not an usual day. I ate a looot of oily food today. I guess it's alright since I didn't eat anything during the day and I observed fast on past two days. I worked on my music like every day. My mom and sister went to the temple early in morning but I went later . Still, I had to wake up around one and half hour earlier than my usual time. Its quite cold in the morning. I understand why people have already started wearing jackets and hoodies. But during the day, it can get very warm. My sister had terrible headache through out the day. It could be because of multiple reasons. She woke up early, couldn't take a nap or maybe because she went to the city yesterday and had to navigate through extreme traffic. But I took a long and great nap during the day. I also took some iq tests at night. I have been very curious about my iq. Even though I don't trust them completely, they can give me a rough estimate. The we...

Memoir of the Loser - Day 65

 Memoir of the Loser - Day 65

Yo. It was a hot and sunny day. So, I didn't like it. But finally its cloudy outside and apparently it's going to rain tonight. My sister has her exam tomorrow. Maybe she will get wet while going to her college, lol. When I slept at noon, I couldn't and my head was hurting so much. I had to take a bath...smh.

Anyway, it was also a boring day. I did work and tried some ai art generators. I am trying to recreate art I saw on twitter but I can't do it. It's impossible... Only, if I had a good pc and gpu. If I had money, i could get a chiropractor session. I have been seeing a lot of those videos on youtube and it's so satisfying...

I haven't read a manga or a manhwa or a novel in so many days. That's why I am so bored. I can't keep on working every time. Also, it's almost certain that I am not going to my grandmother's home. My mom and sister are going but I am not! Hurray! I will be all alone in my house. I can do whatever I want. *evil smile

Well, that's it for today. I hope it rains. Also, I found the 100 bucks I had lost few days ago. It was a good day. I also got my shoes that I purchased after more than two years. See ya:)

Comments

Popular Posts