Skip to main content

Web Stories

Featured

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281   Yo. Another day passed. It was not an usual day. I ate a looot of oily food today. I guess it's alright since I didn't eat anything during the day and I observed fast on past two days. I worked on my music like every day. My mom and sister went to the temple early in morning but I went later . Still, I had to wake up around one and half hour earlier than my usual time. Its quite cold in the morning. I understand why people have already started wearing jackets and hoodies. But during the day, it can get very warm. My sister had terrible headache through out the day. It could be because of multiple reasons. She woke up early, couldn't take a nap or maybe because she went to the city yesterday and had to navigate through extreme traffic. But I took a long and great nap during the day. I also took some iq tests at night. I have been very curious about my iq. Even though I don't trust them completely, they can give me a rough estimate. The we...

Memoir of the Loser - Day 68

 Memoir of the Loser - Day 68

Yoho. One more day passed. It was okay until evening. It was not that bad though. Last night it rained and it stopped in the morning. One more weird thing happened. My uncle, the other one who is older than my father called my sister and asked to come meet him in the morning. Apparently, he is worried because my sister doesn't go to his house anymore. Lol. 

I slept at noon and my head and neck started hurting. I wonder why. It was my sister's last exam and she brought sandwiches while coming back! Hmm, I loved them. She and my mom will leave tomorrow or maybe day after tomorrow.

I won't lie but I am little sad. I am going to be little lonely. Also, it's quite scary. What if someone breaks into our house? I have to be really careful. Anyway, not a lot is happening nowadays. So, I will end it at that. See ya:) I just hope something happens to me or my work at least...

Comments

Popular Posts