Skip to main content

Web Stories

Featured

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281   Yo. Another day passed. It was not an usual day. I ate a looot of oily food today. I guess it's alright since I didn't eat anything during the day and I observed fast on past two days. I worked on my music like every day. My mom and sister went to the temple early in morning but I went later . Still, I had to wake up around one and half hour earlier than my usual time. Its quite cold in the morning. I understand why people have already started wearing jackets and hoodies. But during the day, it can get very warm. My sister had terrible headache through out the day. It could be because of multiple reasons. She woke up early, couldn't take a nap or maybe because she went to the city yesterday and had to navigate through extreme traffic. But I took a long and great nap during the day. I also took some iq tests at night. I have been very curious about my iq. Even though I don't trust them completely, they can give me a rough estimate. The we...

Memoir of the Loser - Day 69

 Memoir of the Loser - Day 69

Yo. Another day. So, today, my mom and sister went to my grandmother's house. I also went with them but I came back. We went with my cousin in his car. I have a headache because of motion sickness and because I couldn't sleep during day.

I will b honest, I feel a little lonely. I am all alone right now. I just hope no one breaks into and this week goes quickly without any problems. When, I met everyone at my grandmother's house, they couldn't believe that I wasn't staying. There are many reasons behind why i did not want to stay there.  

Anyway, every thing is fine. It was cloudy and quite bearable today. In few days monsoon is coming according to weather forecast although I have doubts. Also, I watched old cartoon movie I downloaded last night. Now, I just have to spend a week alone. Yeah they will come after a week. I wish they hadn't gone.

I couldn't do any work and watched only Youtube videos. My head is hurting so much. i will have to sleep early and wake up early. Ahh shit. See ya:)

Comments

Popular Posts