Skip to main content

Web Stories

Featured

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281   Yo. Another day passed. It was not an usual day. I ate a looot of oily food today. I guess it's alright since I didn't eat anything during the day and I observed fast on past two days. I worked on my music like every day. My mom and sister went to the temple early in morning but I went later . Still, I had to wake up around one and half hour earlier than my usual time. Its quite cold in the morning. I understand why people have already started wearing jackets and hoodies. But during the day, it can get very warm. My sister had terrible headache through out the day. It could be because of multiple reasons. She woke up early, couldn't take a nap or maybe because she went to the city yesterday and had to navigate through extreme traffic. But I took a long and great nap during the day. I also took some iq tests at night. I have been very curious about my iq. Even though I don't trust them completely, they can give me a rough estimate. The we...

Memoir of the loser - Day 84

 Memoir of the loser - Day 84

Yohooo. Woah!! It was an awesome day and it was raining from yesterday's morning and it barely stopped in the evening today. There was water everywhere. It was so difficult to even walk in the streets. And apparently, it's like this everywhere else as well. When it was sunny, we wished for rain but now, we wish for sun. Too much of everything is dangerous...

Anyway, at least there wasn't an electric outage. But it was not that good. Because for some reason, my left ear was hurting so much. So, I had to visit doctor and get medicine. Now, it's fine. Because of ear pain, i couldn't us headphones. Nowadays, I have been getting very frequently sick.

Well, maybe I am being paranoid. I did nothing today... because of rain, lol. It's a terrible excuse but it's the truth unfortunately. I did play PUBG on my sister's phone. Speaking of phones, my mom is going to buy a new phone. She told me to look for one. She doesn't want to spend a lot of money but still wants a good phone... smh.

And the reason she wants to buy a new phone is because whatsapp is not working on her old phone... Yes, for such a reason. Whatsapp is everything for her. She can't spend a day without putting 'wise' statuses. Anyway, that's all for today. See ya:) also its been 12 weeks today. Thanks to anyone if someone is reading this.

Comments

Popular Posts