Skip to main content

Web Stories

Featured

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281   Yo. Another day passed. It was not an usual day. I ate a looot of oily food today. I guess it's alright since I didn't eat anything during the day and I observed fast on past two days. I worked on my music like every day. My mom and sister went to the temple early in morning but I went later . Still, I had to wake up around one and half hour earlier than my usual time. Its quite cold in the morning. I understand why people have already started wearing jackets and hoodies. But during the day, it can get very warm. My sister had terrible headache through out the day. It could be because of multiple reasons. She woke up early, couldn't take a nap or maybe because she went to the city yesterday and had to navigate through extreme traffic. But I took a long and great nap during the day. I also took some iq tests at night. I have been very curious about my iq. Even though I don't trust them completely, they can give me a rough estimate. The we...

Memoir of the Loser - Day 139

 Memoir of the Loser - Day 139

 Heyy! Another hottt day passed. Today, I found something interesting. So, my eldest cousin and his wife and his son went to get their passports. Yes, that demon son. They are planning to go and live abroad... damn. Such family drama. My mom can't stop talking about it. Even though she is sick. Speaking of sick, last night after I finished writing here, my mom's condition worsened and i had to take her to doctor.

Here's a thing... whenever she gets sick, she keeps thinking of wrong and bad things as if she is going die. It's so... i wish I get sick instead of her. Then, the doctor said that there might be some problem in her stomach or liver... she can't stop thinking about it.

Well, she is fine now. I played pubg and matches went well... I am lying. I got killed quickly. I shouldn't play solo vs squad. Also, there was no electricity during day and it was so tough to pass the day becasue of how hot it was.

Anyway, that's all for today. I feel like these are written vlogs. See ya:)

Comments

Popular Posts