Skip to main content

Web Stories

Featured

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281   Yo. Another day passed. It was not an usual day. I ate a looot of oily food today. I guess it's alright since I didn't eat anything during the day and I observed fast on past two days. I worked on my music like every day. My mom and sister went to the temple early in morning but I went later . Still, I had to wake up around one and half hour earlier than my usual time. Its quite cold in the morning. I understand why people have already started wearing jackets and hoodies. But during the day, it can get very warm. My sister had terrible headache through out the day. It could be because of multiple reasons. She woke up early, couldn't take a nap or maybe because she went to the city yesterday and had to navigate through extreme traffic. But I took a long and great nap during the day. I also took some iq tests at night. I have been very curious about my iq. Even though I don't trust them completely, they can give me a rough estimate. The we...

Memoir of the Loser - Day 237

 Memoir of the Loser - Day 237

Yo, another day passed. It's been 33 weeks since I started writing. Last night, I asked one of my school friends if he got any call from school and he told me that no one called him. So, among my friends, only I have been called for that function. Maybe because I scored above 90 percent, I don't know.

School can't afford to give award to everyone above 80 percent. They are so stingy. Anyway, I played Pubg today as well and it went well. I have started talking with my mom and sister because they force me to. And I need them as long as I am living here...

I was thinking of cutting all my hair but then, I remembered someone I know who went bald in past and he looked so bad. Obviously, I won't look as bad but still, even the thought is scary. I will just get a buzz cut... hopefully. But i will have to wear a cap because I hate short hair.

I sang today as well and slept during the day. I am getting used to sleeping despite the noise. Well, that's all for today. Soon, I will finally buy a new hoodie after one year... i am so poor, lol. See ya:)

Comments

Popular Posts