Skip to main content

Web Stories

Featured

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281   Yo. Another day passed. It was not an usual day. I ate a looot of oily food today. I guess it's alright since I didn't eat anything during the day and I observed fast on past two days. I worked on my music like every day. My mom and sister went to the temple early in morning but I went later . Still, I had to wake up around one and half hour earlier than my usual time. Its quite cold in the morning. I understand why people have already started wearing jackets and hoodies. But during the day, it can get very warm. My sister had terrible headache through out the day. It could be because of multiple reasons. She woke up early, couldn't take a nap or maybe because she went to the city yesterday and had to navigate through extreme traffic. But I took a long and great nap during the day. I also took some iq tests at night. I have been very curious about my iq. Even though I don't trust them completely, they can give me a rough estimate. The we...

Memoir of the Loser - Day 253

 Memoir of the Loser - Day 253

 Yo, something weird is happening with my phone since yesterday. So, yesterday, in evening, I restarted my phone. But since, my phone crashes and restarts automatically anytime. It's the first time this has ever happened. I don't know why it is happening.

I have a lot of free storage and i checked for viruses. Nope, nothing is wrong. I didn't download anything suspicious... maybe because I haven't updated my phone itself. But I haven't done that since one and half years. And i haven't had any problem until yesterday... it's so weird. And it's so frustrating.

I guess I will have to live with this problem. Today was a very cold and foggy day. Oh btw, merry Christmas! I forgot lol. I have almost fully recovered. Well, that's the only good news I have. I played Pubg last night with my cousin after more than a week and one match was going so well. I got many kills with a sniper and most of them were headshots... don't know when it will happen if it does.

Year is going to end and I haven't achieved anything yet... I am so lucky. Nothing I try works out. I can only hope that next year will be better. See ya:) that dog didn't bark last night, maybe because it was cold.

Comments

Popular Posts