Skip to main content

Web Stories

Featured

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281   Yo. Another day passed. It was not an usual day. I ate a looot of oily food today. I guess it's alright since I didn't eat anything during the day and I observed fast on past two days. I worked on my music like every day. My mom and sister went to the temple early in morning but I went later . Still, I had to wake up around one and half hour earlier than my usual time. Its quite cold in the morning. I understand why people have already started wearing jackets and hoodies. But during the day, it can get very warm. My sister had terrible headache through out the day. It could be because of multiple reasons. She woke up early, couldn't take a nap or maybe because she went to the city yesterday and had to navigate through extreme traffic. But I took a long and great nap during the day. I also took some iq tests at night. I have been very curious about my iq. Even though I don't trust them completely, they can give me a rough estimate. The we...

Memoir of the Loser - Day 278

 Memoir of the Loser - Day 278

hey yo, another day passed and let's just say, it was a little weird day. Because it wasn't foggy and that cold but it was cloudy and even now, it's clear and cloudy outside. Also, my cousin got a job in a bank few days ago but today, my sister told me that he was in a bad mood... looks like something bad happened.

Honestly, I feel bad for him. He is few years older than me and is still unemployed and after so long, he finally found a job. I just hope he hasn't lost it. But who am I to feel bad for him when I am in a much worse situation, lol.

Also, tomorrow me and my sister will finally go. I will be fully prepared wearing multiple layers of sweaters. I will have to drive my bike for around an hour so, I have to be ready. It's going to be hell of a ride... I just hope, it all goes well.

Anyway, i also hope that I get some time to write this. I don't want to stay overnight there but my mom is forcing me... i wish I could just come back. Even though I hate this place... there is nothing else better than this for now. See ya:)

Comments

Popular Posts