Skip to main content

Web Stories

Featured

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281   Yo. Another day passed. It was not an usual day. I ate a looot of oily food today. I guess it's alright since I didn't eat anything during the day and I observed fast on past two days. I worked on my music like every day. My mom and sister went to the temple early in morning but I went later . Still, I had to wake up around one and half hour earlier than my usual time. Its quite cold in the morning. I understand why people have already started wearing jackets and hoodies. But during the day, it can get very warm. My sister had terrible headache through out the day. It could be because of multiple reasons. She woke up early, couldn't take a nap or maybe because she went to the city yesterday and had to navigate through extreme traffic. But I took a long and great nap during the day. I also took some iq tests at night. I have been very curious about my iq. Even though I don't trust them completely, they can give me a rough estimate. The we...

Memoir of the Loser - Day 311

 Memoir of the Loser - Day 311

Yoo, another day I am early and its been 11 days since I have started writing early and I will be honest, I like it better this way. Even though I am not a person who likes change. I liked this one. My mom talked with her sister's sister in law? I don't know what their relation but the thing is, everyone keeps asking me about what I am doing now. And mom is always speechless, quite literally. I tell her nothing about what I do. Because I am afraid that she will be disappointed to know that nothing ever works out for me. And I keep failing in everything I try.  Damn, I am really sad nowadays, arent I? So let's talk about some good things. Like... Oops. Once again, I don't have anything good to talk about. My memory card hasn't started working. But it was very foggy in the morning today. And cold as well. Now my head hurts. I don't know if its because of cold. Also, my mobile still restarts randomly. I have tried everything but nothing has worked. My phone 's system launcher keeps crashing and stopped. Or maybe its because of battery. I searched the whole of Google and all the solutions that I haven't tried are those that require me to open my phone.  Anyway, I completed that manga and it was good. One good thing about this world are comics. I rarely get to read something I love. Now, I am trying to make music in a completely new genre to me. I was so afraid before starting but now, I am quite enjoying it and until now, I am liking how its going. I don't know if the result will be good though. Well, see ya:) 

Comments

Popular Posts