Skip to main content

Web Stories

Featured

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281   Yo. Another day passed. It was not an usual day. I ate a looot of oily food today. I guess it's alright since I didn't eat anything during the day and I observed fast on past two days. I worked on my music like every day. My mom and sister went to the temple early in morning but I went later . Still, I had to wake up around one and half hour earlier than my usual time. Its quite cold in the morning. I understand why people have already started wearing jackets and hoodies. But during the day, it can get very warm. My sister had terrible headache through out the day. It could be because of multiple reasons. She woke up early, couldn't take a nap or maybe because she went to the city yesterday and had to navigate through extreme traffic. But I took a long and great nap during the day. I also took some iq tests at night. I have been very curious about my iq. Even though I don't trust them completely, they can give me a rough estimate. The we...

Memoir of the Loser - Day 314

 Memoir of the Loser - Day 314

Yooooo, another day passed. And I finally made a song in a completely new genre. I actually like the result. For the first try, it was good. Also, I got few views on my last video. I am popular... Lol. Today, its been 3 weeks since I played Pubg. And speaking of pubg, one guy from neighborhood got selected in the army. Its actually impressive since no one from this village has achieved anything in a while. And he is younger than me.  I feel like such a loser, smh. I know he worked hard but in the end, its all about luck and money. Because no matter how hard I work, it doesn't matter. God damn, that's so depressing. I should stop. I am still reading that new manga. I am half way through and the mc in this manga is so annoying. Because of him, I wanted to drop it the first time I read. But now I know that he gets some development later so, I will continue.  Speaking of development, there is one guy who has always been an asshole and someone I hate the most. Its my dad's older brother. I can't tell you how much I hate that guy. Yesterday, he did another thing that just increased my hate which I didn't even know was possible. His whole family is so bad... And like they say, demons pray to God, they also go to temple. Honestly, I am waiting for the day karma gets him. But I guess its not going to happen in this life. Anyway, see ya:) 

Comments

Popular Posts