Skip to main content

Web Stories

Featured

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281   Yo. Another day passed. It was not an usual day. I ate a looot of oily food today. I guess it's alright since I didn't eat anything during the day and I observed fast on past two days. I worked on my music like every day. My mom and sister went to the temple early in morning but I went later . Still, I had to wake up around one and half hour earlier than my usual time. Its quite cold in the morning. I understand why people have already started wearing jackets and hoodies. But during the day, it can get very warm. My sister had terrible headache through out the day. It could be because of multiple reasons. She woke up early, couldn't take a nap or maybe because she went to the city yesterday and had to navigate through extreme traffic. But I took a long and great nap during the day. I also took some iq tests at night. I have been very curious about my iq. Even though I don't trust them completely, they can give me a rough estimate. The we...

Memoir of the Loser - Day 334

 Memoir of the Loser - Day 334

Yoo, another day passed. So, finally, workers have started working to repair our house. I didn't think it would be this early. Actually, we are not rebuilding our whole house. There are some parts of walls that have become very bad over years due to high humidity. They will just be fixing those parts . 

I had to move everything to only one room that doesn't need any repair. My sister helped. Also, my stomach hurts. Yesterday, I ate too much and today, I lifted a lot of weight. I just hope, this repair ends quickly. Because its troublesome. Honestly, I was against it because now, my cousin and his family will act like they have done a favor for us... Also, I had a argument my cousin's younger brother. Its not worth mentioning. Lol

It was very hot today and day by day, I am getting nervous. How am I going to handle summer... I also slept during the day but I couldn't sleep properly because the streets of this village are never silent. People just keep talking, no they don't talk, they shout.   well, that's it for today. See ya:)

Comments

Popular Posts