Skip to main content

Web Stories

Featured

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281   Yo. Another day passed. It was not an usual day. I ate a looot of oily food today. I guess it's alright since I didn't eat anything during the day and I observed fast on past two days. I worked on my music like every day. My mom and sister went to the temple early in morning but I went later . Still, I had to wake up around one and half hour earlier than my usual time. Its quite cold in the morning. I understand why people have already started wearing jackets and hoodies. But during the day, it can get very warm. My sister had terrible headache through out the day. It could be because of multiple reasons. She woke up early, couldn't take a nap or maybe because she went to the city yesterday and had to navigate through extreme traffic. But I took a long and great nap during the day. I also took some iq tests at night. I have been very curious about my iq. Even though I don't trust them completely, they can give me a rough estimate. The we...

Memoir of the Loser - Day 340

 Memoir of the Loser - Day 340

Yo, it was a good day and a bad day. It was colder than yesterday and not hot. Windy and cloudy and I loved it. But I had to do physical labour, quite literally and it wasn't good. I hated it. But it was for our own house, so, I can't really complain. My skin peeled off from my hands, quite literally and after working, I couldn't even feel my arms and legs. But they were on fire... oof.

Also, imagine, you are sleeping peacefully but then, suddenly someone starts a drill right next to your ear. Something similar happened with me in morning today. I cursed that person so much that even I am ashamed. He ruined my sleep and my head was hurting so much. And he didn't even need to do that. For record, it wasn't a drill but a vehicle. He kept it on for almost half an hour without any reason and it made me so angry. Really, he didn't need to do it... I don't know why he did it.

Anyway, my mom will leave tomorrow and she will most probably come back 2 days later. I am also thinking of a getting a haircut after more than a year. Let's see how it goes. I also got free internet today as well. My aunt got it as well but for only three days. No one else has the same company's sim card so, I don't know about anyone else. I don't even know why I am getting free data and google has no answer either.

Another thing... my sister saw a reel and now, she wants to do bungee jumping, smh. She doesn't even know how much it costs and even though its safe... I am not sure, she will be fine. She isn't really a strong person. Well, that's it for today. Seee ya:)

Comments

Popular Posts