Skip to main content

Web Stories

Featured

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281   Yo. Another day passed. It was not an usual day. I ate a looot of oily food today. I guess it's alright since I didn't eat anything during the day and I observed fast on past two days. I worked on my music like every day. My mom and sister went to the temple early in morning but I went later . Still, I had to wake up around one and half hour earlier than my usual time. Its quite cold in the morning. I understand why people have already started wearing jackets and hoodies. But during the day, it can get very warm. My sister had terrible headache through out the day. It could be because of multiple reasons. She woke up early, couldn't take a nap or maybe because she went to the city yesterday and had to navigate through extreme traffic. But I took a long and great nap during the day. I also took some iq tests at night. I have been very curious about my iq. Even though I don't trust them completely, they can give me a rough estimate. The we...

Memoir of the Loser - Day 342

 Memoir of the Loser - Day 342

Yo, another day passed. And my head hurts now. Maybe because of sun but its too much. I wish summer never comes. Also, I watched a movie today and that movie was extremely sad. Like it had such a sad ending. I loved that movie. The fan in my room doesn't work properly and because of that as well, I feel so hot. I gotta call an electrician.. 

Anyway, my Mon hasn't came back yet. She will come back tomorrow. Obviously, she doesn't want to come back. She loves gossiping, especially with her sisters. Speaking of sisters, I went to the city with my sister to sell her old books. But that shopkeeper rejected most of the books and only bought less than 5 percent of books. I had to go so far in such heat and it ended up being useless. In fact, he didn't even pay us for the books he did bought. 

We had to buy something from him in exchange for those books. I thought barter system had ended. Anyway, for last few days, no worker came to our house for work. And my cousin who had hired them doesn't even bother to call them. They have left our house in incomplete state, smh.  Well, that's it for today. My t shirts finally arrived and they are worth the price. See ya:)

Comments

Popular Posts