Skip to main content

Web Stories

Featured

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281   Yo. Another day passed. It was not an usual day. I ate a looot of oily food today. I guess it's alright since I didn't eat anything during the day and I observed fast on past two days. I worked on my music like every day. My mom and sister went to the temple early in morning but I went later . Still, I had to wake up around one and half hour earlier than my usual time. Its quite cold in the morning. I understand why people have already started wearing jackets and hoodies. But during the day, it can get very warm. My sister had terrible headache through out the day. It could be because of multiple reasons. She woke up early, couldn't take a nap or maybe because she went to the city yesterday and had to navigate through extreme traffic. But I took a long and great nap during the day. I also took some iq tests at night. I have been very curious about my iq. Even though I don't trust them completely, they can give me a rough estimate. The we...

Memoir of the Loser - Day 371

 Memoir of the Loser - Day 371

Yooo, another day passed and today, I did go to my grandma's home. In the morning, when we left, weather was nice but it takes about 45 minutes to get there so, when we got there it became hot. Now, they are building rooms above their house. I don't know what else to call it. And my aunt essentially called us to help them out. She is my mom's sister and out of all of them, my mom is the only one who could go.  

 Anyway, when we came back, my grandma gave us some money... I really didn't want it. Because they called us for help and it didn't feel right. But she didn't give up. Out of all my grandparents, she is the only one alive. Speaking of which, my dad's older brother keeps some animals, like buffaloes and one of their newly born female calf died. She ate some medicine not meant for animals and yeah... It feels so sad for some reason. Because I hate my uncle and his family and but that calf was very cute and joyful. Like, she was better than humans. Rip.   

Since I had to drive bike for almost 2 hours. My eyes hurt and I am quite tired. We came back in evening at around 4:30 and it wasn't nice. Weather was very hot. Also there's been electric outage today for the whole day. Even now, there is no power here. Its making me so angry. I feel bad for people who don't have inverter. Why even is there a power cut at this time... Smh. I just hope it comes back soon. Tomorrow, I will get a haircut as well. Hopefully... See ya:) 

Comments

Popular Posts