Skip to main content

Web Stories

Featured

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281   Yo. Another day passed. It was not an usual day. I ate a looot of oily food today. I guess it's alright since I didn't eat anything during the day and I observed fast on past two days. I worked on my music like every day. My mom and sister went to the temple early in morning but I went later . Still, I had to wake up around one and half hour earlier than my usual time. Its quite cold in the morning. I understand why people have already started wearing jackets and hoodies. But during the day, it can get very warm. My sister had terrible headache through out the day. It could be because of multiple reasons. She woke up early, couldn't take a nap or maybe because she went to the city yesterday and had to navigate through extreme traffic. But I took a long and great nap during the day. I also took some iq tests at night. I have been very curious about my iq. Even though I don't trust them completely, they can give me a rough estimate. The we...

Memoir of the Loser - Day 381

 Memoir of the Loser - Day 381

Yo, another day passed. So, painters came again today to finish the work they had left unfinished. It was also a colder day than usual. But i checked the forecast and it is only going to be cold for today. From tomorrow, it will get hotter and hotter.

Also, the price of the phone I want to buy has decreased but I still can't afford it. Now I don't even care that much about anything. It will be 5 years since I bought this laptop in few weeks. Mother's day is also coming in few weeks and like every year, I will have nothing to give her this year as well.

I am such a pathetic son, brother and a person... lol. Anyway, these days it has become hard to breathe. AQI is very high and unhealthy almost every day. I wish it rains. I haven't eaten ice cream in few day. Well, only 2-3 days. I am so poor that I can't even afford to eat ice cream daily.

Also, last night, my laptop's touchpad stopped working so, now, I had to open it and there was nothing wrong with it and then, it started working automatically, lol. Anyway, enough of a rant for today. See ya:)

Comments

Popular Posts