Skip to main content

Web Stories

Featured

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281   Yo. Another day passed. It was not an usual day. I ate a looot of oily food today. I guess it's alright since I didn't eat anything during the day and I observed fast on past two days. I worked on my music like every day. My mom and sister went to the temple early in morning but I went later . Still, I had to wake up around one and half hour earlier than my usual time. Its quite cold in the morning. I understand why people have already started wearing jackets and hoodies. But during the day, it can get very warm. My sister had terrible headache through out the day. It could be because of multiple reasons. She woke up early, couldn't take a nap or maybe because she went to the city yesterday and had to navigate through extreme traffic. But I took a long and great nap during the day. I also took some iq tests at night. I have been very curious about my iq. Even though I don't trust them completely, they can give me a rough estimate. The we...

Memoir of the Loser - Day 382

 Memoir of the Loser - Day 382

hey, it was the 2nd day of this month and it was alright. Weather was good. It was windy and cool for May. But soon, it's going to get worse and I am just preparing myself. Painters came again today. It sounds weird every time I say it. It's going to be over soon so, that's good.

I did work today and I am forcing myself to not waste time which is a good thing. I also talked with my sister... looks like I will have to take admission. I won't go to college though. I will study through distance learning. It will be extremely tough. But I only want degree.

And then, i will get an average job for the rest of my life. I will keeep crying about low pay and an asshole boss and that's how I will die... lol. I will just kill myself before any of this happens. I do wonder though, what's the point of living if we are just going to die and if life doesn't even matter.

Few new phones are going to launch in this month and I am excited for no reason. i ate fast food tonight and my stomach hurts. I am a weakling. Well, that's it for today. See ya:)

Comments

Popular Posts