Search This Blog
It is the memoir or you can say a diary, of a loser who is... me.
Web Stories
Featured
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Memoir of the Loser - Day 396
Memoir of the Loser - Day 396
Yo, another hot, humid and hazy day passed. Triple H! Lol. And its not going to rain until next month!! Next month... I hope weather forecast is wrong. If not, I am going to die. I can't even sleep during the day because of how hot it is. I turn off the fan in my room to record and... Its unbearable for few minutes.
My sister went to the city. She had to go through bus and walk. She did want me to go with him because on bike, she wouldn't have to walk. But because of hot it is, I didn't go. I do feel bad but not only it would have wasted my time, it would be very uncomfortable as well for me. In summer, I become a monkey. My body gets so itchy.
And because of that, I scratch off the upper layer of the skin... Lol. And I keep my nails very short. My cousin is getting their whole house renovated. You know, right. They are changing literally even single thing. I wonder why they are spending so much money for no reason. Since, their house was in good condition. Maybe my younger cousin is going to get married.
Anyway, AI is getting scary. So many people who going to become like me... Unemployed. I wanna die, lol. well, thats it for today. See ya:)
Comments
Post a Comment