Skip to main content

Web Stories

Featured

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281   Yo. Another day passed. It was not an usual day. I ate a looot of oily food today. I guess it's alright since I didn't eat anything during the day and I observed fast on past two days. I worked on my music like every day. My mom and sister went to the temple early in morning but I went later . Still, I had to wake up around one and half hour earlier than my usual time. Its quite cold in the morning. I understand why people have already started wearing jackets and hoodies. But during the day, it can get very warm. My sister had terrible headache through out the day. It could be because of multiple reasons. She woke up early, couldn't take a nap or maybe because she went to the city yesterday and had to navigate through extreme traffic. But I took a long and great nap during the day. I also took some iq tests at night. I have been very curious about my iq. Even though I don't trust them completely, they can give me a rough estimate. The we...

Memoir of the Loser - Day 410

 Memoir of the Loser - Day 410

Yo, another day passed. Yep, as you might have guessed it, it was another hot day. Super hot. So,  today, my sister couldn't sheep during the day and she was super frustrated because of it. And I made it worse by annoying the hell out of her, lol. She was super angry and I enjoyed it.  

 They keep making fun of me by saying that I do nothing. So, obviously its right that I pay them back. Tomorrow is the last day of this month and its my cousin sister's and her daughter's birthday. Yep, on the same day. But I will just be at my home. I wish I could celebrate it with them.

   Electricity didn't go today but in evening there was a short outage for around one and half hour. I wonder why that happens nowadays. Maybe because of heat. That makes the most sense. Also, the song I was working on is almost finished. Btw, Eminem will also release a new song tomorrow. I am not excited but rather curious about what it will be about.   

Anyway, that's all for today. Recently, I have been watching a lot of Ben 10 videos. I want to watch the whole series again. Damn, childhood was quite a good time. I miss it. Also, so many new web series are going to be launched but I haven't watched any. Because its too hot. Yep, thats why and I am lazy, lol. See ya;) 

Comments

Popular Posts