Skip to main content

Web Stories

Featured

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281   Yo. Another day passed. It was not an usual day. I ate a looot of oily food today. I guess it's alright since I didn't eat anything during the day and I observed fast on past two days. I worked on my music like every day. My mom and sister went to the temple early in morning but I went later . Still, I had to wake up around one and half hour earlier than my usual time. Its quite cold in the morning. I understand why people have already started wearing jackets and hoodies. But during the day, it can get very warm. My sister had terrible headache through out the day. It could be because of multiple reasons. She woke up early, couldn't take a nap or maybe because she went to the city yesterday and had to navigate through extreme traffic. But I took a long and great nap during the day. I also took some iq tests at night. I have been very curious about my iq. Even though I don't trust them completely, they can give me a rough estimate. The we...

Memoir of the Loser - Day 423

 Memoir of the Loser - Day 423

kHey, another extremely hot day passed. So, today I got an idea for a YouTube channel. I actually wrote a book a long time ago... Not that long ago though. So, I will start uploading videos based on my book! I mean, I will just upload my book as an audio book, lol. I am quite excited to be honest. For some reason, I feel like it will work. Although, I can be disappointed as well.   

Well, I will know only if I actually do it. Today, I ate French fries after more than a month. They were as you would expect, tasty. You know, today was one of the days when I realized once again that I an extremely unlucky. So, one of my cousins is one year younger than me. And he has everything you can ask for. And frankly I am quite jealous but I also know that its just the way things are. Since dad left, my family's fate just took this turn. No one is to blame for that.  

 But I do feel a little pitiful for me. Imma stop. My mom bought chairs today. And for the price, they are very good. We have only few chairs, 4 or 5 i think, in our home and half of them are broken, lol. So, its alright. I will buy a chocolate tomorrow. Hopefully. I love sweet things. But I don't eat them that much. Or rather, I can't. Okay, that was the last one. 

  In a few days, I will also have to fast for a whole day. Its going to be tough in this weather. I wish monsoon arrives soon. Honestly, I don't even want to go to hill stations. People have ruined those places. For real, why can't they be a little nice to other places? I have started watching a new series and I have already watched it twice. But its new season will be released soon.   

Also, my aunt gave away my cousin's old cycle. I haven't given away mine cuz my dad bought. My mom and others keep telling me to do take admission in college. They tell me to do pharmacy and be a chemist since its easy. But I don't want to. I know I won't be able to spend my whole life as a chemist... I hope God helps me soon and I don't have to take admission. See ya;)     

Comments

Popular Posts