Search This Blog
It is the memoir or you can say a diary, of a loser who is... me.
Web Stories
Featured
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Memoir of the Loser - Day 427
Memoir of the Loser - Day 427
Hey... So, let me start by saying that today was probably the hottest day of this year here. And it wasn't nice. I woke up sweaty, took a bath and felt fresh. But just after few minutes, I began to sweat like crazy. Its unbearable. Even me, who claims to have higher heat resistance than others lost. I am not even exaggerating. Its night time and it still feels like noon.
In fact, for the first time this summer, I got a message notifying about extreme heatwave. I can't tolerate it anymore. Looks like I will have to sleep in my mom and sister's room. I don't because of ego issues but this heat defeated my ego. Last year was not even close to this year. Weather forecast says that it will rain in few days. I can only hope.
Today was also father's day. But I didn't even know until I checked people's statuses on my mom's phone. Well, its unrelated to me. I didn't wish my dad. Not because I am a boy but because he isn't alive... A dark joke. I miss him. Anyway, I haven't been able to work properly since last few days. Yep, because of heat. Its not an excuse. Its genuinely extremely bad. Well, see ya;) please pray that it rains..
Comments
Post a Comment