Search This Blog
It is the memoir or you can say a diary, of a loser who is... me.
Web Stories
Featured
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Memoir of the Loser - Day 440
Memoir of the Loser - Day 440
Hey, another day passed. It was very humid and hot. Monsoon still hasn't arrived here while its raining everywhere else and its making me angry. Only around a week is left until my sister's exam. Last night, I recorded the chorus part of my song and there is something wrong with me. I can't sing on key without the backing track.
But with it, I sing really good. Still, it took me many takes to get the perfect one. I am also planning to upload a video tonight. It's extremely cringey but hey, I am shameless. My mom tried to make a burger today and... Yep, it was alright. She couldn't replicate the exact taste. Why doesn't she make what is good at.
Well, at least she made something. Whenever someone's good at something, they don't do it unless you beg them. I also heard that lemon juice makes your hair lighter. I have brown hair so, maybe I can get light brown, lol. But my hair are very dry as well.
There is a woman who lives in my neighborhood and her daughter ate something wrong few days ago which made her face swell and its swollen. I don't know it was an allergy or something else. And doctors don't know as well. I wonder to what doctor they are taking her to. That's all for today. See ya;)
Comments
Post a Comment