Skip to main content

Web Stories

Featured

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281   Yo. Another day passed. It was not an usual day. I ate a looot of oily food today. I guess it's alright since I didn't eat anything during the day and I observed fast on past two days. I worked on my music like every day. My mom and sister went to the temple early in morning but I went later . Still, I had to wake up around one and half hour earlier than my usual time. Its quite cold in the morning. I understand why people have already started wearing jackets and hoodies. But during the day, it can get very warm. My sister had terrible headache through out the day. It could be because of multiple reasons. She woke up early, couldn't take a nap or maybe because she went to the city yesterday and had to navigate through extreme traffic. But I took a long and great nap during the day. I also took some iq tests at night. I have been very curious about my iq. Even though I don't trust them completely, they can give me a rough estimate. The we...

Memoir of the Loser - Day 464

 Memoir of the Loser - Day 464

Yo! It was an okay-ish day. Weather was alright until noon. After that it was too humid. I hope it rains soon. I was sleepy during the whole day for some reason. And in evening, my abdomen was hurting so much. Now, its fine. Its weird. I have been getting very weird dreams lately. I see things that I don't even think about in my dreams.

Yesterday, my sister also kept fast. But at night, she ate chips. I don't know how she forgot about  the fact that she wasn't supposed to eat it. Maybe because she was that hungry. She hasn't told anyone except me because my mom will scold her, lol. I also realized that most of the famous people are all bad people. But the worst part is when I their fans arguing with each other on who is better when both are worse.

Admire and get influenced by no one. That's a lesson I have learned. All people especially rich and famous people care about only themselves. I still haven't started working on my next song. And on my last song, I got 3 likes!!!! I can't believe that I am genuinely happy about that. That's how low my expectations have fallen. University still hasn't return my money. So I gotta wait more. See ya ;)

Comments

Popular Posts