Skip to main content

Web Stories

Featured

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281   Yo. Another day passed. It was not an usual day. I ate a looot of oily food today. I guess it's alright since I didn't eat anything during the day and I observed fast on past two days. I worked on my music like every day. My mom and sister went to the temple early in morning but I went later . Still, I had to wake up around one and half hour earlier than my usual time. Its quite cold in the morning. I understand why people have already started wearing jackets and hoodies. But during the day, it can get very warm. My sister had terrible headache through out the day. It could be because of multiple reasons. She woke up early, couldn't take a nap or maybe because she went to the city yesterday and had to navigate through extreme traffic. But I took a long and great nap during the day. I also took some iq tests at night. I have been very curious about my iq. Even though I don't trust them completely, they can give me a rough estimate. The we...

Memoir of the Loser - Day 549

 Memoir of the Loser - Day 549

Yo! It was a very cold and hazy day. It was cloudy and a little depressing. Its so weird that weather can affect your mood so much. As much as I hate summer, I love sun. Also, out of nowhere, a monkey appeared and jumped from roof to roof until it disappeared. Well, I don't know for sure if its gone. People were very scared of just one monkey. Humans have become weaker.

It was my cousin's birthday and I wished him. He called me and asked me again if I wanted to buy a phone. I refused because my pride won't let me get money from him. I wanted to buy a new phone from my own money... it seems kind of impossible. Half of October has passed and I still haven't received the books. Maybe I will burn down the university...

Today was also our own version of Halloween. I don't know what to call it but its almost like Halloween. But I am sure that only village people celebrate it here. I haven't sang in more than a week and I feel like I am losing my voice already. I gotta start again. But I don't want others to hear me, smh.

Tomorrow, my sister will hold an exhibition. I won't go with her because I hate public places but I hope she sells a lot. She works very hard unlike me. Today, I did some work, watched few episodes of strangers things and read a comic. Also, interstellar has amazing music. I wish someday i am able to compose like him. See ya;)

Comments

Popular Posts