Skip to main content

Web Stories

Featured

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281   Yo. Another day passed. It was not an usual day. I ate a looot of oily food today. I guess it's alright since I didn't eat anything during the day and I observed fast on past two days. I worked on my music like every day. My mom and sister went to the temple early in morning but I went later . Still, I had to wake up around one and half hour earlier than my usual time. Its quite cold in the morning. I understand why people have already started wearing jackets and hoodies. But during the day, it can get very warm. My sister had terrible headache through out the day. It could be because of multiple reasons. She woke up early, couldn't take a nap or maybe because she went to the city yesterday and had to navigate through extreme traffic. But I took a long and great nap during the day. I also took some iq tests at night. I have been very curious about my iq. Even though I don't trust them completely, they can give me a rough estimate. The we...

Memoir of the Loser - Day 560

 Memoir of the Loser - Day 560

Yo! It was an usual day. Weather wasn't really that great today. Smoky and hazy. And once again, I couldn't sleep properly during the day. That's going to happen every day from now unless I get lucky. I don't hate birds... until they chirp continuously for hours. Their high pitched noise make me so mad!

Anyway, my mom made some sweets today. I haven't eaten them yet. House cleaning is almost done by now and my stomach is also fine. It might sound weird but right now, I really want to eat a pizza. I ate it around three and half months ago... Damn. I love it but I am also what you call poor.

I watched big bang theory like usual and now, I am on season 4. Apart from that, I worked on my book. And I ordered a pair of lowers. They were really cheap and looked great for the price. I was skeptical but I still gave in to tempt. At least, I didn't pay for it online. Not to mention, the seller was new and had only few products. I am so worried. I hope they send what I saw.

I also told my mom that I wanted to buy a guitar. First of all, she didn't even know how much it costed. But like I expected, she refused and not nicely. Its almost the end of the month and university still hasn't sent me the books. I really want to burn it down... See ya;)

Comments

Popular Posts