Skip to main content

Web Stories

Featured

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281   Yo. Another day passed. It was not an usual day. I ate a looot of oily food today. I guess it's alright since I didn't eat anything during the day and I observed fast on past two days. I worked on my music like every day. My mom and sister went to the temple early in morning but I went later . Still, I had to wake up around one and half hour earlier than my usual time. Its quite cold in the morning. I understand why people have already started wearing jackets and hoodies. But during the day, it can get very warm. My sister had terrible headache through out the day. It could be because of multiple reasons. She woke up early, couldn't take a nap or maybe because she went to the city yesterday and had to navigate through extreme traffic. But I took a long and great nap during the day. I also took some iq tests at night. I have been very curious about my iq. Even though I don't trust them completely, they can give me a rough estimate. The we...

Memoir of the Loser - Day 561

 Memoir of the Loser - Day 561

Yo... Not really a good day. In morning, I had to go to the city with my sister. It was terrible. My ears and brain still hurts from all the noise. Not to mention the people you see everywhere. I don't think I will ever like cities, not of this country at least. We went there to give the parcels to my sister's customers. But she arrived so late. We had to wait for around an hour! Weather wasn't exactly pleasant either today.

How can people be so careless. She said that she was stuck in a traffic jam. I doubt it. Also, while we were standing, many beggars came to us... Bold of them to think I had something to give to them. A guy had a little girl with him and she was walking barefoot... A woman was crossing the road while knitting. There are a lot of strange people in this world. And I am not at all interested in seeing that.

At least, I got to to eat ice cream after several months. I did a lot of work today. And for some reason, my stomach ache is back. I feel nauseous and in morning, something happened which I can't tell anyone. I couldn't even eat properly today. But I do wish I could eat something sweet like a chocolate...

Also, I had a lot of extremely weird dreams in morning. 4 to be exact. I remember each of them... That's weird even for me. Damn. See ya;)


Comments

Popular Posts