Skip to main content

Web Stories

Featured

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281   Yo. Another day passed. It was not an usual day. I ate a looot of oily food today. I guess it's alright since I didn't eat anything during the day and I observed fast on past two days. I worked on my music like every day. My mom and sister went to the temple early in morning but I went later . Still, I had to wake up around one and half hour earlier than my usual time. Its quite cold in the morning. I understand why people have already started wearing jackets and hoodies. But during the day, it can get very warm. My sister had terrible headache through out the day. It could be because of multiple reasons. She woke up early, couldn't take a nap or maybe because she went to the city yesterday and had to navigate through extreme traffic. But I took a long and great nap during the day. I also took some iq tests at night. I have been very curious about my iq. Even though I don't trust them completely, they can give me a rough estimate. The we...

Memoir of the Loser - Day 563

 Memoir of the Loser - Day 563

Yo, another day passed. Today was not a good day at all. My head and neck hurts, I feel tired and sleepy but I can't sleep. That was my whole day. I don't know how it happened but looks like I am also sick. I didn't go to the doctor because it wasn't that bad. I just hope it stays that way. I am quite worried though.   

Today was a festival. On this day, people buy things. Yep, you read it right. But as far as I know, poor people don't celebrate it. Anyway, the thing my sister bought online, she didn't return it because she wasn't sure if would get the money back. What she bought were a bunch of mirrors to decorate our house. She put them on a wall and it looks pretty but... trippy, lol. Depending on the distance, they distort the reflection.  

 I also called the university and they finally picked up. They said that they will send books in first week of November. I just hope they are not lying. I wish I could tell my past self that it doesn't get better, lol. Even now I am in the same place I was in few years ago. Nothing has ever gone my way. I wish I was exaggerating. I mean look at me, I am writing this... Because I have noone I can talk to about my problems. So pathetic. 

  I worked today as well. People have started bursting fire crackers and at night, it gets so smoky. People really have so much money to burn... See ya;)    

Comments

Popular Posts