Skip to main content

Web Stories

Featured

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281   Yo. Another day passed. It was not an usual day. I ate a looot of oily food today. I guess it's alright since I didn't eat anything during the day and I observed fast on past two days. I worked on my music like every day. My mom and sister went to the temple early in morning but I went later . Still, I had to wake up around one and half hour earlier than my usual time. Its quite cold in the morning. I understand why people have already started wearing jackets and hoodies. But during the day, it can get very warm. My sister had terrible headache through out the day. It could be because of multiple reasons. She woke up early, couldn't take a nap or maybe because she went to the city yesterday and had to navigate through extreme traffic. But I took a long and great nap during the day. I also took some iq tests at night. I have been very curious about my iq. Even though I don't trust them completely, they can give me a rough estimate. The we...

Memoir of the Loser - Day 572

 Memoir of the Loser - Day 572

Yo, another day passed. I finally got a haircut. I told the barber to cut them short and when he asked me how short, I just told him to run the trimmer and he did... I kept my eyes closed during the whole time and when I opened them, my hair were gone. It felt so... sad and lighter. Still, I didn't look as bad as I thought I would. But I had to buy a hat to cover my head. I learned one thing... Hats are expensive.

I saw a monkey today and it had such a long tail. For some reason, it was so exhilarating! People were so scared of it, lol. I wonder how it came to this village. I had to wake up early to deliever a package with my sister but the customer arrived so late! Why are people so irresponsible? I had also started talking with others but I regret it.

These people are so annoying. My cousin's son is also not being raised well. He swears and he is only five. Not to mention the fact he is extremely annoying. Anyway, I didn't work a lot today. It was very cold and looks like I will need to start wearing winter clothes. I also got medicine for the infection on my back. It has healed almost completely. Well, that's it for today. See ya;)

Comments

Popular Posts