Skip to main content

Web Stories

Featured

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281   Yo. Another day passed. It was not an usual day. I ate a looot of oily food today. I guess it's alright since I didn't eat anything during the day and I observed fast on past two days. I worked on my music like every day. My mom and sister went to the temple early in morning but I went later . Still, I had to wake up around one and half hour earlier than my usual time. Its quite cold in the morning. I understand why people have already started wearing jackets and hoodies. But during the day, it can get very warm. My sister had terrible headache through out the day. It could be because of multiple reasons. She woke up early, couldn't take a nap or maybe because she went to the city yesterday and had to navigate through extreme traffic. But I took a long and great nap during the day. I also took some iq tests at night. I have been very curious about my iq. Even though I don't trust them completely, they can give me a rough estimate. The we...

Memoir of the Loser - Day 578

 Memoir of the Loser - Day 578

Yo, another day passed. It was a bad day. At noon, I went to a wedding with my sister. Well, only my sister went. I just dropped her to the venue and waited at a nearby park. She went just to meet her friend. While driving there, an insect bit me on my neck. I didn't think attention of it. But while waiting at the park, it started itching all over my upper body and head.

I thought it was because of sun even though it didn't make sense. After around an hour, I went back home with my sister and that's when, it started to itch like crazy. I was scratching my body like a monkey. It was strange. I wanted go tear apart my skin, no exaggeration. I checked and found rashes on my stomach and my back. Soon, it spread all the way to my legs and even to my head. It gave me goosebumps. I am not allergic to anything... Or at least to anything I am aware of.

I had to go the doctor and get a shot. He gave me medicine and I took a nap. Fortunately, I have recovered almost completely. I still don't what and how it happened. But it was scary! It was my family who forced me to go when my sister could have gone alone. Anyway, I finished Big Bang Theory and I liked the ending. It feels kind of empty. Now, I will have to find another series to stop me from thinking.

The lowers I ordered more than a week ago hasn't arrived yet. While I am angry, I just hope they arrive soon. I couldn't work today. I hope my books arrive soon or I will really fail... See ya;)

Comments

Popular Posts