Skip to main content

Web Stories

Featured

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281   Yo. Another day passed. It was not an usual day. I ate a looot of oily food today. I guess it's alright since I didn't eat anything during the day and I observed fast on past two days. I worked on my music like every day. My mom and sister went to the temple early in morning but I went later . Still, I had to wake up around one and half hour earlier than my usual time. Its quite cold in the morning. I understand why people have already started wearing jackets and hoodies. But during the day, it can get very warm. My sister had terrible headache through out the day. It could be because of multiple reasons. She woke up early, couldn't take a nap or maybe because she went to the city yesterday and had to navigate through extreme traffic. But I took a long and great nap during the day. I also took some iq tests at night. I have been very curious about my iq. Even though I don't trust them completely, they can give me a rough estimate. The we...

Memoir of the Loser - Day 604

 Memoir of the Loser - Day 604

Yo. Another say passed. It was a terrible day again. Last night, I managed to sleep and when I woke up today, I had recovered. My headache was gone. But today as well, my head started hurting and even my stomach began to hurt. I couldn't do anything. I tried to sleep but no luck. What makes it worse is that I am getting chills...

Even when I am wrapped in a blanket. I went to a doctor and I found that I had fever. He gave me medicine and I feel only a little better. Another weird thing is that I don't feel like eating anything. Anyway, my sister has her exam in few days and I hope she does well. Also, the girl who ran away from my village was found by police.

She was going to marry someone else while being married already, smh. But for some reason, her husband can't divorce her for now. I also saw a heart breaking news about a man who killed himself. I hope he gets justice. Really, the world is becoming  worse. I didn't watch anything today because I didn't feel like doing anything. I didn't even work. I just hope I recover quickly. I have been getting sick a lot lately... See ya;)

Comments

Popular Posts