Skip to main content

Web Stories

Featured

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281   Yo. Another day passed. It was not an usual day. I ate a looot of oily food today. I guess it's alright since I didn't eat anything during the day and I observed fast on past two days. I worked on my music like every day. My mom and sister went to the temple early in morning but I went later . Still, I had to wake up around one and half hour earlier than my usual time. Its quite cold in the morning. I understand why people have already started wearing jackets and hoodies. But during the day, it can get very warm. My sister had terrible headache through out the day. It could be because of multiple reasons. She woke up early, couldn't take a nap or maybe because she went to the city yesterday and had to navigate through extreme traffic. But I took a long and great nap during the day. I also took some iq tests at night. I have been very curious about my iq. Even though I don't trust them completely, they can give me a rough estimate. The we...

Memoir of the Loser - Day 616

 Memoir of the Loser - Day 616

Yo, another day passed. It was very cold and windy today. It even rained! Today was probably the coldest day of this season so far. And I didn't wear a cap after almost one and half month only today. I wanted to see how much my hair have grown and what I can do with them. They have grown a lot and I think I am ready for a haircut.

But my mom is against it. She thinks hair will protect my head from cold. It doesn't matter because I wear a cap. Anyway, my cousin ordered a hard disk and earbuds for me. While the former is fine, the latter is very bad. I told him to cancel it. A youtuber I like posted a new video after a long time.

I liked it. A hoodie I ordered came and it was alright. I am just glad that I didn't receive the wrong product. Only a week is left and my books still haven't arrived! I can't tell how angry I am. Well, its not like I will get a job even I get a degree. With the way companies are firing people, by the time I complete my studies, robots will be doing most of the work. See ya;)
 

Comments

Popular Posts