Skip to main content

Web Stories

Featured

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281   Yo. Another day passed. It was not an usual day. I ate a looot of oily food today. I guess it's alright since I didn't eat anything during the day and I observed fast on past two days. I worked on my music like every day. My mom and sister went to the temple early in morning but I went later . Still, I had to wake up around one and half hour earlier than my usual time. Its quite cold in the morning. I understand why people have already started wearing jackets and hoodies. But during the day, it can get very warm. My sister had terrible headache through out the day. It could be because of multiple reasons. She woke up early, couldn't take a nap or maybe because she went to the city yesterday and had to navigate through extreme traffic. But I took a long and great nap during the day. I also took some iq tests at night. I have been very curious about my iq. Even though I don't trust them completely, they can give me a rough estimate. The we...

Memoir of the Loser - Day 643

Memoir of the Loser - Day 643

Yo. Another day passed. It was very cold and foggy again in the morning but it got sunny during the day. Seriously, it was very hot during the day. I just hope this year's summer is also not as bad as last year. I got a bad news. There is a guy who lives in my mom's hometown. He haven't had a good life.

And unfortunately, his mom passed away today. His dad also passed away many years ago and his brother as well. He got married and got blessed with a boy but his wife is paralyzed and on a ventilator... Its as if he is cursed or something. I hope he gets through it and his wife recovers as quickly as possible. I can understand how difficult it is for him now...

Today, I studied for sometime. I also wasted a lot of time. There is a guy from village who is an influencer. He is quite popular on Instagram. He is on a trip and my mom watches his vlogs regularly. For some reason,  my head hurts. I don't feel sleepy though. Its weird. My sister is preparing for her exams. Its been ten days since my cousin came back and we still haven't gone anywhere. See ya;)

Comments

Popular Posts