Skip to main content

Web Stories

Featured

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281   Yo. Another day passed. It was not an usual day. I ate a looot of oily food today. I guess it's alright since I didn't eat anything during the day and I observed fast on past two days. I worked on my music like every day. My mom and sister went to the temple early in morning but I went later . Still, I had to wake up around one and half hour earlier than my usual time. Its quite cold in the morning. I understand why people have already started wearing jackets and hoodies. But during the day, it can get very warm. My sister had terrible headache through out the day. It could be because of multiple reasons. She woke up early, couldn't take a nap or maybe because she went to the city yesterday and had to navigate through extreme traffic. But I took a long and great nap during the day. I also took some iq tests at night. I have been very curious about my iq. Even though I don't trust them completely, they can give me a rough estimate. The we...

Memoir of the Loser - Day 651

 Memoir of the Loser - Day 651

Yo. Another day passed. It was a good day. It was quite sunny today but now, it is very cold. That's how weather has been. Today, I didn't study at all. I wasted all my day on my phone. And I didn't do anything productive. I also tried to sleep during the day and I did sleep for around half an hour.

My neck and head were hurting so much before that. Also, a weird thought came to my mind. All our relations will fade over time. And our next generations will eventually stop caring about everyone we am related with. It feels a little weird. I mean, even I don't know anything about my great grandfather. I hope death is really the end.

I went to a temple in evening. Its so peaceful there. Finally, speaking about the bad part. I have an ulcer on my tongue and such a small thing has made it difficult for me to eat or speak. Also, last night we came home pretty late. My cousins stopped by a restaurant and I didn't go with them. They were pretty angry. This family has not so good people. Everyone is roaming around my cousin just because he came from abroad. See ya;)

Comments

Popular Posts