Skip to main content

Web Stories

Featured

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281   Yo. Another day passed. It was not an usual day. I ate a looot of oily food today. I guess it's alright since I didn't eat anything during the day and I observed fast on past two days. I worked on my music like every day. My mom and sister went to the temple early in morning but I went later . Still, I had to wake up around one and half hour earlier than my usual time. Its quite cold in the morning. I understand why people have already started wearing jackets and hoodies. But during the day, it can get very warm. My sister had terrible headache through out the day. It could be because of multiple reasons. She woke up early, couldn't take a nap or maybe because she went to the city yesterday and had to navigate through extreme traffic. But I took a long and great nap during the day. I also took some iq tests at night. I have been very curious about my iq. Even though I don't trust them completely, they can give me a rough estimate. The we...

Memoir of the Loser - Day 668

 Memoir of the Loser - Day 668

Yo. It was just another usual day. Me and my sister tried to learn how to drive from our cousin. While I did alright. My sister crashed the car... Thankfully, the car wasn't damaged. My cousin has rented a car and if it was destroyed, it would have been bad, lol. I was looking online and I found some lowers.

They looked very good for the price, almost too good to be price. I still ordered them. But I am 90 percent sure that I won't get what I saw. That's how it is with online platforms. I didn't study at all today. I wasted my time on my useless stuff. It was my sister's and cousin's exam.


Both of them didn't look great after they returned home. Also, my nephew fractured his left leg yesterday. Now, he can't leave his bed for one month. And its exam time. So, his parents are worried. Its the second time that he has gotten such a serious injury even though he is just a kid. And like usual, no orders today. The weather was very windy and quite cold today. I loved it, especially the sky in evening. See ya;)

Comments

Popular Posts