Skip to main content

Web Stories

Featured

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281   Yo. Another day passed. It was not an usual day. I ate a looot of oily food today. I guess it's alright since I didn't eat anything during the day and I observed fast on past two days. I worked on my music like every day. My mom and sister went to the temple early in morning but I went later . Still, I had to wake up around one and half hour earlier than my usual time. Its quite cold in the morning. I understand why people have already started wearing jackets and hoodies. But during the day, it can get very warm. My sister had terrible headache through out the day. It could be because of multiple reasons. She woke up early, couldn't take a nap or maybe because she went to the city yesterday and had to navigate through extreme traffic. But I took a long and great nap during the day. I also took some iq tests at night. I have been very curious about my iq. Even though I don't trust them completely, they can give me a rough estimate. The we...

Memoir of the Loser - Day 681

 Memoir of the Loser - Day 681

Yo! My head hurts. Its probably because I fasted today. It was a very important and big festival today. For some reason, it wasn't easy to fast. I didn't feel hungry but I did feel weak and sleepy. And even though it wasn't too hot, I sweated so much. I also helped my sister paint a box. Its for a resin project she is making.

I also watched a movie today. I liked it. My cousin reached his destination early morning today. The moment he reached there, he went to see a movie. I wonder how he didn't sleep for a long time after traveling continuously. There are talks of my other cousin's marriage. One thing I do know is that I am never going to get married. I started reading a new comic as well. There are so many things I want to do...

I have started watching a lot of reels but I guess I have to stop. Because there is a lot of things that I don't like. In fact, the people who comment on many of the reels lowkey look like psychopaths. During summer, a days comes when a person fasts for the whole day without even drinking water. I don't think I will be able to do it. While it was a little hot, it looks like it will rain tomorrow. See ya;)

Comments

Popular Posts