Skip to main content

Web Stories

Featured

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281   Yo. Another day passed. It was not an usual day. I ate a looot of oily food today. I guess it's alright since I didn't eat anything during the day and I observed fast on past two days. I worked on my music like every day. My mom and sister went to the temple early in morning but I went later . Still, I had to wake up around one and half hour earlier than my usual time. Its quite cold in the morning. I understand why people have already started wearing jackets and hoodies. But during the day, it can get very warm. My sister had terrible headache through out the day. It could be because of multiple reasons. She woke up early, couldn't take a nap or maybe because she went to the city yesterday and had to navigate through extreme traffic. But I took a long and great nap during the day. I also took some iq tests at night. I have been very curious about my iq. Even though I don't trust them completely, they can give me a rough estimate. The we...

Memoir of the Loser - Day 688

 Memoir of the Loser - Day 688

Yo. Another day passed. But it wasn't a normal day. It was very cold today. A night before last night, it rained very heavily. And while it wasn't that cold yesterday, it was very cold and very cold wind was blowing today. I loved it. But at many places, crops are ruined because of the wind and rain. I feel for those farmers...

It happens almost every year. Anyway, today, that photograph finally arrived and it was great! I know what not to do if I get to make another one. I hope someone boys this from me. My mom didn't get angry which was surprising. Also, yesterday, I had a nightmare and today, I had a very good dream...

It was too pleasant. I wish I hadn't woken up, lol. I studied and worked on my music like usual. I also made French fries but I couldn't eat them. I don't have a large appetite. My stomach is quite small. But in summer, I can eat a lot which is weird. Another one of my sister's friend got married. I took her to the doctor because she had fever. She gets sick very frequently.

And i have one sad news. A kid fell from a bike and broke his leg at 3 places. He had to get a rod inserted... I can't even blame him even though it was no one else's fault. He was riding a bike even though he is very short and young... I hope he recovers. See ya;)

Comments

Popular Posts