Skip to main content

Web Stories

Featured

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281   Yo. Another day passed. It was not an usual day. I ate a looot of oily food today. I guess it's alright since I didn't eat anything during the day and I observed fast on past two days. I worked on my music like every day. My mom and sister went to the temple early in morning but I went later . Still, I had to wake up around one and half hour earlier than my usual time. Its quite cold in the morning. I understand why people have already started wearing jackets and hoodies. But during the day, it can get very warm. My sister had terrible headache through out the day. It could be because of multiple reasons. She woke up early, couldn't take a nap or maybe because she went to the city yesterday and had to navigate through extreme traffic. But I took a long and great nap during the day. I also took some iq tests at night. I have been very curious about my iq. Even though I don't trust them completely, they can give me a rough estimate. The we...

Memoir of the Loser - Day 731

 Memoir of the Loser - Day 731

 Hey. Not a good day again. I haven't gotten over the pain of losing my data. I didn't forget to curse that guy. Once again, I lost all the recordings, pictures, notes and app data... Damn. I kept postponing the idea of buying a new phone. Who knew it would hurt me like this? I don't know why I didn't have a backup.

Knowing how important everything was to me, I still didn't backup up anything. It hurts a lot even now. Because no matter what, those things are gone forever and there is no way to bring them back. I am ranting again, aren't I? Because that's what I did all day. I can't focus on anything.

I got a call from one of my classmates. Apparently, he has started going to an institution to learn programming languages. He is preparing fully for a job. Also, I think my friendship with that guy has ended. It doesn't really hurt anymore. I am glad it ended now. Every time I use my phone, I am reminded of what it used to be. And I don't even want to use the new phone my sister bought... I hate it all. See ya;)

Comments

Popular Posts