Skip to main content

Web Stories

Featured

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281   Yo. Another day passed. It was not an usual day. I ate a looot of oily food today. I guess it's alright since I didn't eat anything during the day and I observed fast on past two days. I worked on my music like every day. My mom and sister went to the temple early in morning but I went later . Still, I had to wake up around one and half hour earlier than my usual time. Its quite cold in the morning. I understand why people have already started wearing jackets and hoodies. But during the day, it can get very warm. My sister had terrible headache through out the day. It could be because of multiple reasons. She woke up early, couldn't take a nap or maybe because she went to the city yesterday and had to navigate through extreme traffic. But I took a long and great nap during the day. I also took some iq tests at night. I have been very curious about my iq. Even though I don't trust them completely, they can give me a rough estimate. The we...

Memoir of the Loser - Day 792

 Memoir of the Loser - Day 792

 Yo. Another day passed. It was a good day? I don't know to be honest. Weather was good. It was cloudy and windy. But because of that there was a power outage. Also, it was extremely humid in evening. Thankfully, at the college there was no such problem. My exam went well.  Too well actually. I wasn't expecting it. I was extremely nervous.

But I did every question apart from one question. I just didn't know how to do it because I never expected it to be on the exam. I finished my exam in less than 90 minutes and on less than 10 pages... I don't know how. I checked my exam many times to see if I had forgotten something.

I checked at home as well and I had done questions, all of my answers were correct. Anyway, I used a new way to go to the college. It was not a good way though. After exam, I went with my friends to eat something and that's when problem started. One friend of mine paid for my food as well. I got home and sent him the money but he returned.

We went back and forth and I told him to never talk to me if he returns the money... He did it. I don't know what to do. He is a good friend. Too good. I don't deserve such a person. I don't want to be hurt again... Anyway, my next exam is postponed and now my exam is in a week. Yeah, I am going to treat this week like vacation. Well that's it for today. My head hurts and I feel sleepy as hell.

Also, when i was coming back, a bee bit me on my neck... I got a love bite from a bee lol. See ya;)

Comments

Popular Posts