Search This Blog
It is the memoir or you can say a diary, of a loser who is... me.
Web Stories
Featured
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Memoir of the Loser - Day 801
Memoir of the Loser - Day 801
Yo. Another day passed. It was a warm and humid day. Wearing black clothes made it worse. Its the third day without my mom and I haven't talked with her since yesterday. She seems to be enjoying herself from what I know. Also, thankfully, my friend was not too angry with what I did. I didn't expect him to just be un affected.
I also didn't study that much today. Its English exam and I can't make myself care. After studying for so many tough exams... English is like piece of cake. I am not prepared though. I only one more day left and I gotta prepare. Or else I will get the lowest marks in the easiest subject.
Anyway, I also realised that I am not actually bad looking. Yeah, weird thing to not have know until now. I knew but had doubts, lol. My shirts arrived and... They are amazing. Both of them are extremely good for the price. One looks like school uniform so, that's that. But other wise, they are exactly like what I was expecting. I ordered one more thing. My mom will be angry even though she won't be the paying for anything. See ya;)
Comments
Post a Comment