Skip to main content

Web Stories

Featured

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281   Yo. Another day passed. It was not an usual day. I ate a looot of oily food today. I guess it's alright since I didn't eat anything during the day and I observed fast on past two days. I worked on my music like every day. My mom and sister went to the temple early in morning but I went later . Still, I had to wake up around one and half hour earlier than my usual time. Its quite cold in the morning. I understand why people have already started wearing jackets and hoodies. But during the day, it can get very warm. My sister had terrible headache through out the day. It could be because of multiple reasons. She woke up early, couldn't take a nap or maybe because she went to the city yesterday and had to navigate through extreme traffic. But I took a long and great nap during the day. I also took some iq tests at night. I have been very curious about my iq. Even though I don't trust them completely, they can give me a rough estimate. The we...

Memoir of the Loser - Day 809

 Memoir of the Loser - Day 809

 Yo. Another hot and humid day passed. In morning, it seemed like the weather would be good... But nope, it was very hot. Today as well I talked with my friend. I hate it that I like talking with that asshole this much. If he decides to leave me, it will hurt. So, I wish I could walk away from this friendship now... Yeah, its my trauma acting up.

Anyway, I studied today as well. But not as much. I read somethings for the first time for my next and last exam. I hope it goes well because I am scared. My sister can't even prepare for her exams. Because my cousin sister is making her do her children's holidays homework.

Why do people have kids when they can't take care of them? Its been more than one month since their holidays started and she still hasn't done their homework. She doesn't have a job or anything. As for household work... Yeah, that's not an excuse either. Anyway, my sister ordered some lowers and they were very good. It was bound to happen because I was the one who found them. I will order some for mine too.

Well, that's it for today. I hope it rains soon and I can memorize everything for my exam... in 3 days. The plumber came and fixed the shower. Like everyday, my mom argued with us. I hate to admit it but it was peaceful for a week. See ya;)

Comments

Popular Posts