Skip to main content

Web Stories

Featured

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281   Yo. Another day passed. It was not an usual day. I ate a looot of oily food today. I guess it's alright since I didn't eat anything during the day and I observed fast on past two days. I worked on my music like every day. My mom and sister went to the temple early in morning but I went later . Still, I had to wake up around one and half hour earlier than my usual time. Its quite cold in the morning. I understand why people have already started wearing jackets and hoodies. But during the day, it can get very warm. My sister had terrible headache through out the day. It could be because of multiple reasons. She woke up early, couldn't take a nap or maybe because she went to the city yesterday and had to navigate through extreme traffic. But I took a long and great nap during the day. I also took some iq tests at night. I have been very curious about my iq. Even though I don't trust them completely, they can give me a rough estimate. The we...

Memoir of the Loser - Day 810

 Memoir of the Loser - Day 810

 Yo. It was a good day again. It was cloudy but still very humid. It did rain but very little. It didn't do anything. The weather is a lot better than past few days though. I talked with my friend on call and something weird happened... He said that if I don't swear, he wouldn't talk to me or reply to my messages...

What kind of order is that? He wants me to swear because I don't and it sounds weird when I do it. And he has not replied to my messages. He did call me but it only rang once so it was probably a mistake. How the hell do I end up in these situations? Anyway, my aunt went to visit a relative of hers who is sick.

And we all hate her husband even more now. The things he does... it makes me so angry. I ate French fries today as well. The guy just makes them so tasty. They aren't that oily and doesn't fill up my stomach. I studied today as well. Only two days are left. I need to do even better or else I will only be able to score mediocre marks... See ya;)

Comments

Popular Posts