Search This Blog
It is the memoir or you can say a diary, of a loser who is... me.
Web Stories
Featured
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Memoir of the Loser - Day 811
Memoir of the Loser - Day 811
Yo. Another day passed. It was very cloudy but very humid. Just few kilometers away from this place, its raining so much that its almost flood like situation in the city. While here it rained very little. Maybe this village is actually cursed. Today, I studied like every day and the government exam that I was going to prepare for... Its in 3 weeks.
Yeah, I don't think I will be able clear it. I will only have two weeks. Anyway, my sister has gone to my cousin sister's house with my cousins. She will return the lowers she ordered while I will buy mine tonight. My mom doesn't like it. Its her job to be against everything I do unless she is the one who made me do it.
Anyway, I didn't talk with my friend today... To be precise, he didn't reply to my messages I sent yesterday. I don't know why. I didn't even call him because... I don't know. This situation is so weird. I feel like I am about to lose another friend even though I did nothing this time. If I do... Well, nothing out of ordinary. That's all for today. See ya;)
Comments
Post a Comment